As I’m sure you’ve seen, registration for SQLBits 9 – Query Across the Mersey is now open.
This time around I’ll be running a deep-dive training day with Tim Kent on Master Data Services. This will be a full day of training, showing you how MDS can be used to manage the master data in your organisation. We’re going to start by giving an overview of Master Data Management, before moving on to covering the following MDS topics in detail:
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining Master Data Services
- Creating and using models
- Version management
- Business rules and workflow
- Importing data into Master Data Services
- Integrating with other systems
Remember, the early bird discount expires at midnight on Friday this week!
Update – We are running another MDS course in February 2012. Click here for the details.