Microsoft have recently announced that they have been named a Leader by Forrester Research in The Forrester Wave: Security Analytics Platform Providers, Q4 2020. Azure Sentinel was launched in September 2019, and in just one year, Microsoft has gained a great deal of market traction. This is likely due to the ability to ingest Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365 activity logs into Sentinel at no cost. This makes the solution attractive to enterprises that have already invested in Azure and Microsoft 365.
What is Azure Sentinel?
Azure Sentinel is a scalable, cloud-native Security Information Event Management (SIEM) solution to integrate cyber security within your Azure environment. Microsoft Azure Sentinel delivers intelligent security analytics and threat intelligence across the enterprise (Azure and beyond), providing a single solution for alert detection, threat visibility, proactive hunting, and threat response.
According to the Forrester Total Cost of Impact study, Azure Sentinel delivers:
- A three-year 201 percent return on investment (ROI) with a payback period of less than six months.
- A 48 percent reduction in costs compared to legacy SIEM solutions, saving on expenses like licensing, storage, and infrastructure costs.
- A 79 percent reduction in false positives and 80 percent reduction in the amount of labour associated with investigation, reducing mean time to resolution (MTTR) over three years.
- A 67 percent decrease in time to deployment compared to legacy on-premises SIEMs.
How can Adatis help you?
Security Operations Centres (SOC’s) need to do more with less, while protecting decentralised digital estates, and Adatis Rapid Azure Sentinel proposition can help security teams achieve this goal.
The Adatis Rapid Azure Sentinel Deployment enables organisations to integrate cybersecurity within their Azure environments, in days instead of weeks, so security teams can see the value, faster.
Using our Cyber-Security Use Case Methodology, we can map specific business challenges and compliance requirements to help you:
- Understand your business case
- Prove the value of Sentinel with Microsoft’s 31-day free trial
- Create a roadmap for extending your Azure Sentinel implementation to reach your cyber security objectives