Adatis is thrilled to be hosting an exclusive data and AI event this September designed to empower higher education institutes with the latest insights in data strategy, data governance, data science and ethical AI.
Advancing Academic will explore the digital transformation the education sector is undergoing and the steps institutions can take to manage and drive insights from data, ultimately improving student experiences and modernising resourcing to achieve high results.
Hear from our data experts and senior data teams at renowned universities King’s College London and The University of Plymouth as we explore the challenges and strategies of managing data in academia.
What to expect:
A morning of sessions designed to give attendees a 360-degree view of the data space in the Higher Education industry.
In the afternoon we encourage attendees to participate in our interactive peer-to-peer roundtables with speakers and other professionals in the sector.
- Data trends and future landscape of Higher Education with Microsoft
- Building future-proof BI – Admissions, enrolment and clearing with The University of Plymouth
- Digital upskilling in Higher Education
- Ethical AI and harnessing Data Science to reduce student withdrawals with King’s College London
- Leading a successful data transformation program
This is a free in-person event, hosted by Adatis at IET – Savoy Place London. Spaces are limited, so please express your interest if you wish to attend.
Thursday 29th September
9:30 – 16:30
Please click here for more details about the event, the application form, and our contact information.