- Lack of data ownership and accountability
- Lack of education on the impact and importance of data accuracy
- No data-driven decision making
- Data not readily available, decentralised, and a lack of understanding as to where to find data
- Data existing in ‘protected’ silos, not available to the larger organization
- Lack of common business understanding of data
- Improved control and risk management
- Improved efficiency in information delivery
- Increased trust in information and data
- Drive data integrity back to source
- Improved information management planning
- Elimination of duplicate effort
- Improved speed of access to information
How Adatis Can Help.
- Adatis brings together technical, architectural, industry and business expertise to work with key stakeholders and business decisions makers, to understand the current state of your organisation, the challenges it faces and to ensure alignment to your organisational strategy.
- Together, we will develop your target operating model around data, analytics and analysis, and a detailed roadmap for the people and processes necessary to enable your organisation to make better decisions based on your data.
- A successful strategy will help your organisation fully understand how your data should be collected, stored, integrated and leveraged.
A Robust Strategy Will Enable.
- Data integrity through improved data quality
- Improved corporate decision making by aligning information and data to business requirements
- Improved data management control through improved governance & appropriate organisational structure
- Improved data sharing and communication
- Integrated data sources using technology as an enabler
- The development of a corporate culture of treating data as a corporate asset
- Efficient and measurable processes underpinning the data value chain
Here the Adatis team share their latest perspectives on all things advanced data analytics